Thursday 20 November 2014

A Seedling to Success

How are you? I hope you are all well. Anyways, as you can tell, this is my first post. I would like to think that this is the start to something amazing. A seedling to success. If you are reading this I would like to sincerely thank you. Anyone that takes time out of their busy day to read my humble blog becomes apart of our family, the Change Family. As a family, we share respect, love, and joy with each other just like any other family. As a family we also share a soul, of course we are all individuals but we are all part of an interconnected energy. Which brings me to my next point, the heart and soul of this blog. My purpose of this blog is to shed light on important issues in the world. My duty on this blog is no more important then yours, I share my opinion via posting and you share yours via commenting. Now of course we will have respectful debates but we will also share similar opinions. Overall my main purpose of this blog is to inspire people to change the world, because you can once you put your heart and soul into it. You are never too young nor old to change the world, heck, I'm only twelve but that doesn't stop me. So I leave you with this,

No comments:

Post a Comment